Monday, 29 January 2007 Written by enochrodofiron
5,000 Dead Americans in Iraq 2 years ago Senator Clinton
We have real problems to think about. I told Bush (DEC) that he must be prepared for an attack such as the Battle (of the Bulge} in WW II in early Feb. He obeyed every instruction except making a monument to the God of Abraham.
Just like King Saul he thought it didn't matter how he treated a prophet of Yahweh. Now 150,000 American troops at ground zero Bush claimed no magic formula while using spiritual illumination received from the Holy of Holies insulting the God of Abraham who told me to warn him.
The only thing that could have stopped them was the Hidden Book my calling the shots in teaching Islam using the 25 million for translators and marketing money. Rember that when you have need of inpsiration for writing, Just as sure as I was about the things that came true which I wrote about sent to Bush (he acted on prevented disasters) Cheney is shamelessly taking credit.
I know that our men are in more danger now than at any time for the last sixty years because Bush is a liar fraud and thief. This is what Tony Blair is reading George he will call you later and ask if what I wrote here is true about you knowing about Train attacks months before Spain and year before London.
After following every instruction I gave him and Tony Blair acting on information I routed to him Bush claimed was no magic formula while using spiritual illumination received from the Holy of Holies insulting the God of Abraham who told me to warn him.
Remember Hillary looking younger and beautiful in a world that hates you for the needless death of loved one is a punishment as well as a blessing. You will receive the fruit from the tree of Life it will be a promise kept. But unless you obey God it will be a curse for thousand years.

No comments:
Post a Comment